Breaking Dawn ~ Stephanie Meyer

I don't care what any of the critics say, I LOVED the final book in the Twilight series. Yes, it does take a twist that I wasn't expecting, but it seemed completely appropriate somehow.

Breaking Dawn was one of those rare finales where I didn't feel cheated - it ended, and I was satisfied. Will I miss Bella and Edward (and the rest of the Cullens) and Jacob? Sure. But do I feel like Stephanie Meyer left anything out? No.
Tell me what YOU thought of Breaking Dawn...leave a comment on this post and let's see who agrees with me, and who sides with the critics!


I'm not going to say anymore, because I don't want to spoil anything for any of you who haven't read it yet. But I will say, I'm going to give the series 5 out of 5 on my Rez Recommends form...and be sure to stock up on multiple copies of each book for our library!

2 comments:

mary shelagh ferguson said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Twilight series, until Breaking Dawn.
This book felt to me like it needed an editor to jump in with guns blazing.
Parts of it were cute, parts of it were actually interesting. Mostly, I found it to be predictable, and I was sad that such a likable series ended the way this one did.

Anonymous said...

I really really really loved breaking dawn, i thought that it was the perfect way to end the series. I read it the first day it came out, it was imposible to put down. and there were so many things that made think woooh did not see that coming and thats why i think i loved it so much. I never knew what to expect! However after the book was over i was really sad since im going to miss edward and bella, and i'm hoping that some day she will continue the story :D

I also read some of the reviews from the critics, and i disagreed with all the negative ones. And i can't beleive that not everyone loved breaking dawn, but i guess the book was not for everyone. But i loved it so to me thats all what matters :D